Every book needs a great
You’ve poured your heart and soul into your book.
Now let Sunset Rose Books design a cover that will sell it.
Quick, incredibly talented, reasonably priced, and super reliable. I feel like I’ve hit the Cover Designer Jackpot.
Erin Wright, USA TODAY Bestselling Author and founder of Wide for the Win
First off… congratulations! Completing a book is no small feat, and very few who set out to write one actually finish. So you’re already ahead of the game. And since you’re here, you’re another step ahead—you know that your cover has to be a great first impression for your book.
Whether you’re looking for a fully custom design, a budget-friendly premade cover, snazzy 3D cover images, or promotional graphics, I’ve got you covered. See what I did there? Yeah, I can hear the groans from here.
My name is Suzie O’Connell, and I am the owner and designer here at Sunset Rose Books. I’m also a USA Today Bestselling Author of contemporary small town romances, so I know firsthand how important a good cover is. I’ve done the trial and error route, tested covers with my fans and other designers, and studied covers from top-selling indie authors and Big 5 publishing houses. Because a good cover is more than just beautiful artwork. It’s an advertisement for your book. It has to capture attention, convey the kind of book (genre, themes, etc.), and convince readers to click… all in a glance.
Now we’re to the point that you probably want to know if my covers will do that. Here are some things you can check out to see if my style will be a good fit with yours (yes, that’s important, too):
- Portfolio – A work-in-progress gallery showcasing my most recent works and past projects (including my own covers).
- Premades – Who knows? You might stumble upon the perfect cover, already made.
- Policies – Of course, we can’t go anywhere until you’ve read these and made sure you can work with them.
- About – Get to know me personally a little better.
- My Work Style (on the About page) – What to expect from the process from placing your order to completion and file delivery.
- Place an order – Get the ball rolling on a new cover or marketing design.
Ready… set… go! Let’s create a cover to make readers stop and say, “Wow! I need to read that book!”
The moment I got my brand new covers from Suzie, my publishing world changed in ways I never dreamed possible. My income has risen substantially and the only change has been to put my entire catalog in Suzie's very capable hands.
Rhiannon Futch, author of the Vampire Kings series